Thursday, March 14, 2013

A New Beginning

I have been home from Haiti for 4 days and I am already counting the days till I can go back. Though I don't know the dates I know I will be returning this year again. As much as I would love to sit here and write about my trip, I can't you. You would never see the emotions that I feel and the love that I have for that country. What I am here to do is ask for you help.

During my trip to Haiti it became very clear to me that I was called to be a missionary. I had thought about it before the trip and thought I could do that, but after being on a missions trip I KNOW I could that. Am I going to tell you that I am about to pack up my family and move to a different country, No not yet. But if that's where God leads us then, then so be it.

What I am about to tell you is I am becoming a Missionary with Boaz Ministries. http://www.boazministries.com (Check it out!)
As a missionary I will be serving locally and abroad, but it also means that I will be living by Faith. Which means unless I raise my salary, I do not get paid.

So here is where you can help. I am looking for people to donate financially every month to help me do what God is calling me to do. You could donate $20, $50, $100 or any amount that you can give. All amounts will be muchly appreciated.

If you cannot donate financially, that's okay to. Maybe you can commit to praying for me and that I receive the support I need.

Share this blog with everyone know, maybe someone I don't know would love to help me out.

Come Monday morning,my new journey begins and I would love all the support and love that I can get.

If you would like to get more information please leave a comment with your email address, or if you already know me, phone me, text me, facebook message me. You can also send me an email at orlesky1004@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment